Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bullet Express or Bullet Mess?

This weekend I decided to splurge for the "meal making machine"! I was excited to make recipes from the book that was included. We made a few varieties of fruit drinks: All delicious!
sea food gazpacho: Not too fond of the raw onions... :(
cheesecake for dessert that was very scrumptious!
And chopped veggies for a curry spiced dish. Not really a fan of curry ;X

I was disappointed that there were so many parts! Also, very time consuming to clean! The slicing and shredding was very inconsistent. I would have like more blade options! The meal mixer was annoying because the blade was very difficult to remove, thus the food was difficult to get all out as well. It also had ribbed edged on the inside so a rubber scraper didn't flow through the inside. I will be making the fruit drink again, but with my Blend-Tec! Much better!
Gazpacho, not my style but I might try it will a few tweaks or maybe even a strawberry fruit gazpacho! Now that sounds delicious! Cheesecake definitely make again with my new food processor! Maybe with a twist of chocolate or berries! YUM!

The only value I thought this machine had was the juicer, but I purchased it mainly for the food processor options, so I have decided to return it! Now I will be looking for a cuisine art or maybe one I saw that housed the different blades underneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment